Hunger in the News

How Fast Can The US Spend its Money?

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

TheWritersCafe.org

TheWritersCafe.org: "The problem of course at least in this country, The United States, is that the majority of our supposedly enlightened population still stubbornly adhere to the dogma that gets created by their political leaders. Even though technological advances could at least in theory mitigate some of the actual monetary losses suffered throughout the world.

Now naturally I realize I said quite a mouthful and believe I have every intention to back up what I have said. The problem is that in my mind the process is a bit tedious. It would require me having to go back and provide exact quotes from lets say one of the leading Republican candidates who had the audacity to actually state that he believes Iran should be allowed to develop nuclear weapons!"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment