Hunger in the News

How Fast Can The US Spend its Money?

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Iran Nuclear or Not – and if Not, When? Who Do we Trust to tell us the Truth | Maggie's Notebook

Iran Nuclear or Not – and if Not, When? Who Do we Trust to tell us the Truth | Maggie's Notebook: "he IAEA lied to us for years, and then as Inspector El-Baradei retired, he said guess what: I didn’t do my job. Iran lied to me. I didn’t confirm anything for myself (or he did but, as a Muslim, had no intention of outing Iran’s banty rooster regimes). Somehow, intelligence sources bought El-Baradei’s story that Iran had shutdown it’s nuclear program, and in 2007 The U.S. National Intelligence Estimate was way wrong  – allowing Iran to buy years of time. The truth is, we have no one but Israel we can trust to tell us the truth as they know it, and since the world will not support Israel’s intelligence efforts, they are somewhat stymied as well"

No comments:

Post a Comment